Troll Alert - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Troll Alert

JoeBlowWell, InvadeHer and Seeya are the same pathetic person trolling this forum.If you wonder why you see so many one star rating on threads now you know why....

Heres the douche in the flesh...

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 07:30 AM

Garage
Ernie Borgnine!
Jim Nazium likes this.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 07:41 AM

Is it the one on the right, left, or middle?

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 08:52 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
big woop just ignore his ugly ass and his two girlfriends and rate everything 5 stars and out weigh his 1

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:13 AM
RMS

Geez Weljo,, it was so much fun when you and Invader would mess with the BritMic
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMS View Post
Geez Weljo,, it was so much fun when you and Invader would mess with the BritMic

Never had an issue with BritMic...But he sure did hate anyone from Canada...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
Is it the one on the right, left, or middle?

He would be the one trying to hump the little furry ones...
King.Versys likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Never had an issue with BritMic...But he sure did hate anyone from Canada...
Aww..what's wrong with Canadians?
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beany View Post
Aww..what's wrong with Canadians?
That would need a thread of its own....

Just kidding..I get along fine with them..
millarg likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 12:30 PM

Garage
Um, how do you know this? What is your source?

Last edited by twowheels; 08-27-2015 at 12:32 PM.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 12:56 PM

Garage
Wait, people GAFF about the star rating on threads? Honestly, it's just visual noise to me.

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Um, how do you know this? What is your source?

Its been going on since last year...Go to their profiles and watch their activities and when I get a friend request from JoeBlowWell and his avatar is a photo of me its gives you a clue....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheftyler View Post
Wait, people GAFF about the star rating on threads? Honestly, it's just visual noise to me.

True but when you get them on new member introductions. How would that make you feel as a new guy. You introduce yourself to a forum and some asshat votes one star....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 01:38 PM

Quote:
True but when you get them on new member introductions. How would that make you feel as a new guy. You introduce yourself to a forum and some asshat votes one star....
Weljo2001,

You can take one for the team and just hook up with the one star troll. It's pretty obvious he wants some of what you're selling. He's on your ass like a pig to shh.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
Weljo2001,

You can take one for the team and just hook up with the one star troll. It's pretty obvious he wants some of what you're selling. He's on your ass like a pig to shh.

Yea seems more like a Stalker than a troll....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 02:58 PM

Garage
Quote:
I guess I just don't get it.

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Ernie Borgnine!

I was going to say the same thing. But instead I'll go with "Hey there's the guy from McHale's Navy". Now all we need is a guy that looks like Tim Conway.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 06:37 PM

Garage
Quote:
That would need a thread of its own....
Don't make me unleash my beaver on you

"I live for myself and I answer to nobody."
Steve McQueen
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Don't make me unleash my beaver on you

Whats her name....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Whats her name....
I just KNEW that this was coming...!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode