Best Price Hepko Becker Crash Bars - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Best Price Hepko Becker Crash Bars

Thought i was done putting things on the v. But been thinking hard about crash bars (cheap insurance) After gathering as much info from the forum here it looks like the hepko becker are the way to go. The best price i could find is for a new set at $172.99 free shipping anyone find them cheaper??

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well from the response i got....... zero. Looks like the price i found wins, So i ordered them

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
what you going to do when you have added everything to the V, buy a 2010 and start again

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Looks like a good price. The place I got mine is getting $182.

Steve

I bought a motorcycle because my wife said that I couldn't! Now I have two and she still says I can't have another one!
Sounds like a challenge to me!

Now I have four!

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
what you going to do when you have added everything to the V, buy a 2010 and start again

Nope she's a keeper i'll have this bike for a long time. But my little woman is talking about doing some riding. So if were ever in the same place longer than a year I'll get a fully loaded goldwing so she can ride in total comfort

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrison56 View Post
Looks like a good price. The place I got mine is getting $182.
I looked everywhere and couldn't find any better. Heres the link if anyone else is intrested.

http://www.adventuremotorcycleparts....Category_Code=

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
good to hear a man with a plan
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
good to hear a man with a plan
I wish Kiwi: trying to come up with a solid plan once the little woman decides where were going to lay down roots. She keeps saying she wants to go back to california but has been in puerto rico more than 3 years now. So my plans change as the wind blows

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 08:07 PM

weljo2001 Thanks!

Just ordered a set from your link.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 10:21 PM

Great source for versys parts for sure.

I was looking there at the HB guards and then the motechs. Seems like the motechs have a stronger rear mounting point. Do you already have the HB's installed? Is it stronger than it looks? Or am I missing something?

I want engine guards and a lower guard, rad screen. Where are those aluguard(s) engine guards?

Chris Brown
In SoCal
2009 V - custom black-on-black - SOLD
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 05:39 AM
djg

The HBs have a little more protection higher up. I went with the SW Motech, just got yesterday, hopefully on today.

The Motech bars are super strong looking, and mount on two engine mount points and clamp to a frame tube.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBROWN View Post
Great source for versys parts for sure.

I was looking there at the HB guards and then the motechs. Seems like the motechs have a stronger rear mounting point. Do you already have the HB's installed? Is it stronger than it looks? Or am I missing something?

I want engine guards and a lower guard, rad screen. Where are those aluguard(s) engine guards?
There are 2 post in the link below with photos about the h/b crash guards after an accident. Its the main reason i went with them as well as other folks on the board experience with them after an accident.

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums...highlight=givi
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-14-2010, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
[QUOTE=CJBROWN;102893]Great source for versys parts for sure.

Yea i forgot all about these guys bought my sw-motech handle bar risers from them same price for the part as twisted throttle but twisted throttle was going to rape me on the shipping was about $9.00 difference on the shipping. Ordered the H/B crash guards but they weren"t going to be delivered till after i left for puerto rico so i cancelled the order. Got a virus on my laptop lost all info i had on the vendor. so ordered the bars from someone else good price but not as good as the first order.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode