Oooooooooh Im so excited! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oooooooooh Im so excited!

My new 46 litre topbox and 33litre panniers and frames etc have all just been delivered(into my neighbours houses since I am in work )

I cant wait to get them all fitted and out using them, maybe Ill even get the photos up on here too(Ive yet to post even one) - maybe a before and after of the bike would be good.

Even got the little cushion for the missus - at last I can fully accelerate without her pooing her pants everytime and grabbing onto me for dear life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 08:44 AM

ummm what kind of bags did you purchase ??? and we expect pics when they are all on ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I like the side cases. i'm not a fan of the side case look on a bike. but those are the best looking ones i've seen so far. nice job

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliment Weljo, lets hope they look even better on...Im the same as you about boxes on the bike but I need them , so at least hopefully theyll look ok too!
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:28 AM

Good day today. I received my E55

Vieux motard que jamais
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

ooooh big ones! I would have liked bigger too but 55, wow thats huge!Congrats, got any pics?
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainy View Post
ooooh big ones! I would have liked bigger too but 55, wow thats huge!Congrats, got any pics?
Need for a 2 helmets + case

Pics next week-end... with the bike

Vieux motard que jamais
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

I got my topbox for the helmets, fits 2 fullface(I checked earlier ) and then one side each for me and the missus...although I will be probably lucky to get the last 5 litres in one side lol.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:05 AM

Garage
I had soft bags on mine at first. gave them to my brother to put on his cruiser looked perfect on his. then went with a Givi V-46 and added a cortech tail bag. Sold the 46 have a E-55 with backrest coming in today. Will post some pics. If i find more things to haul around i might have to go your route with those bags you ordered. Post some pics to show how they look on your bike please

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

I was thinking of going bigger with the topbox, my supplier only had 48 litre but said the bigger they are the weirder they look, so he put me off - although the bigger it is the more you can carry...its a trade off.

Will def get some pics up when its done.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:27 AM

Garage
Heres a link from an earlier post of a greenie with the 55

[url]http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 08-01-2010 at 08:45 AM.
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

That is a BEAST
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
I got my topbox for the helmets, fits 2 fullface(I checked earlier ) and then one side each for me and the missus...although I will be probably lucky to get the last 5 litres in one side lol.
That is a fact spainy, my wife has 2 saddle bags for her bike full, her sissy bar has her wet wether gear stuck to it, i have 3 hard bins on V and do really well just to get to use one of my own bins, this is just the way it is man.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 07:53 PM

Garage
Just got the 55 in. here are some photos just the rack,cortech tail bag on rack. V-46 and tail bag then E55 and E55 with tail bag. Depends on whats needed.for the day.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 07-30-2010 at 06:24 AM.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 03:14 AM Thread Starter

I am liking the bike Weljo, nice colour. Nice to have all the different options too. Im too lazy to be messing about with stuff, Ill end up with the topbox on at all times, and the panniers for when I need them. Not gonna look good with just the frames on, not MOtech either so cant just take em off, but hey ho, when needs must.
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 04:44 AM

Garage
The 55 stays on most of the time. Sold the 46 but i'm suprised how much stuff can go in the tail bag.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment Weljo, lets hope they look even better on...Im the same as you about boxes on the bike but I need them , so at least hopefully theyll look ok too!
I kind of like the look of the bike with the side cases on. Not so much the top case.
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 03:38 AM Thread Starter

Well theyre on! Went for a trip to Cordoba, stayed overnight, fantastic having the bags like little suitcases. I have taken pictures and will put them up....but how is it done?
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 03:48 AM
Super Moderator

here it is on how to post images and we are waiting for pictures

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums...read.php?t=957

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode