1. It's too much fun to ride.
2. It handles great.
3. It has that easily adjustable rear suspension so you'll be messing with it all the time.
4. It has saddlebags, so you can carry your tire repair kit, rainsuit and all your other ****, so you'll ride further and more which will cost you more money for tires and gas.
5. Back to 4. The saddlebags will cause you problems as instead of buying a six pack you can now get a 30 rack which may increase your already severe drinking issue.
6. Your girlfriend, wife or whoever your doing will want to ride with you more as now she has a place to keep her pocketbook and we can pick up milk on our way home.
7. The windshield actually almost works. Wear earplugs or listen to Skynard.
8. The hand guards work too! You might not have to wear your gorilla fuzzy mittens.
9. If you go slow you can get 60 miles a gallon, but that probably won't happen because you won't go slow.
10. It's a cheap buy in and you can take off all the cheap decals they stick on and everyone will think it's a Multistrada.