Dennis Kirk ships mighty fast! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2015, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dennis Kirk ships mighty fast!

I bought a magnetic oil plug from Dennis Kirk via ebay last night. It was at my door when I got home from work. Less than 24 hours. Crazy-fast. I paid about triple what I would have from most other sellers. I needed it fast (in case my bike comes this week as I will change the oil after first 20 miles) so the extra cost was worth it, just in case. I live about 100 miles south of Dennis Kirk, but still, less than a day!!? It is a nice plug. Black aluminum with a copper washer. And it came with racing-type holes drilled and a retaining pin and wire. And came in a nice display, almost like a jewel box. Ha!
Now, here's hoping that this plug fits the 2015.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2015, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

I am north of you just a bit, Squish. If I am in a hurry, I run up to Kirk's. If I plan ahead, it's common for my group to go up and come back with a tire or two on the back or draped over a tail box. About 60 miles from some of my ride chums, more than once it was an excuse to for a ride, like window shopping on a Saturday at Aerostich.

Whistle if your bored sometime and want to day-ride with geezers someplace... in constant search of best burgers or stuff with gravy.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2015, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable_rider View Post
I am north of you just a bit, Squish. If I am in a hurry, I run up to Kirk's. If I plan ahead, it's common for my group to go up and come back with a tire or two on the back or draped over a tail box. About 60 miles from some of my ride chums, more than once it was an excuse to for a ride, like window shopping on a Saturday at Aerostich.

Whistle if your bored sometime and want to day-ride with geezers someplace... in constant search of best burgers or stuff with gravy.
Sounds good. There is a VERY good burger in Stillwater on 36 on the left-hand side just before you get into dt Stillwater. Is it still called 36 now right there? Now that they changed it up with the new bridge construction. Anyway, going north right there on the left.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Do you mean Joseph's-- ? Also has wonderful PIE?

top of the hill before you sort of "drop" into Stillwater? Yep, that bit is indeed 36, but as you get down the hill then it's Hwy 95 or Mn 95.

Other wise I am not sure, but I am willing to TRY!

I rode to Hayward, Wisc and back today by myself. Coming back hit some light rain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode