Versys Vlogging! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Versys Vlogging!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvu...D4VPltg/videos

Started a vlog, thought someone might be interested. Still trying to figure out how to keep the quality higher, if anyone has tips I'm all ears!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Looks like i'm your first sub......

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Yes, I do believe you are! And Thanks very much for it! I'm up to a whopping 2 now, but it's a start!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntjordan View Post
Yes, I do believe you are! And Thanks very much for it! I'm up to a whopping 2 now, but it's a start!

I enjoy watching the guys that aren't real popular on YouTube.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 04:57 PM

Good to see another one of us Mk1 V owners out there staking our claim on the YouTube airwaves!

I've been doing the same for just over a year now (though embarrassingly only got the V end of last year!)

I'll have a proper look with noise ASAP and give you another sub for your collection!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 09:57 PM

You've got another subscriber! I've been seriously thinking of vlogging, also. Doing the research right now on cameras. What did you end up buying?

I also have an '09 green Versys.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

I got a Sony AS20. I can't recall the full name (I think HDRAS20) but it's the little black one. The only downside is that you can't access the mic jack when it's in the case, so I have my phone recording audio. It honestly works well, and synching things hasn't proven too difficult.

The camera is higher quality than the videos represent, I just don't know much about encoding. Currently I'm learning a bit (and changing settings at random to see what happens) but the uploads are still a bit lower quality than I would like. I'm happy with it for a start though.

Sadly we have rain all week, so I guess the new hobby is on pause. Gonna go hit some local canyons when the weather brightens up though, so keep an eye out for some more interesting rides! Thanks for all the positivity gang, I subbed all of you who have channels, good luck to all of us! someday when we are famous we can get together and do cool collaborations and stuff!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode