How do you get these assembly drawings?
You can grab these drawings off the kawasaski web site
These are the images for the parts diagrams
1. If you go to www.Kawasaki.com
2. look at the top right corner there is a tab owners corner click on this
3. It will show parts diagram click on this name
4. then you can either enter your vin and pull up your motorcycle or choose the menues below
5 If vin does not work you will have to choose the other menues below
6. Choose catagory / Motorcycle
7. Choose year / My case 2015
8. Choose vehicle / scroll down the list . mine is versys 650 abs
9 Click continue
10. This will show the parts diagrams
11. If you click on an image it will take you to that section of the motorcycle
12. On a PC if you right click your mouse you can view image, copy image , copy image location , save image
13. For re posting the image on the website you use copy image location.
14. now for posting on the forum when making a post. Click the small yellow box above with the small mountain in it.
15 This will pop up a box, past your image location into this box ( Click the right mouse button it will show past , click this . This will post the image location in the box. Click OK) it will be posted in your message Now
Hope this helps