There are a number of different combinations for pre-2010 models:
- top rack looks like a SW Motech part that replaces the handrails (integrated into the rack).
- side racks are Givi that also replace the handrails (integrated into the rack). I believe the turn signals need to be relocated, or at least it comes with the parts to move them.
- these do not work together on purpose.
- FZ447 (KZ447) top rack. Stock handrails are used.
- PLX447 (KLX447) side rack.Stock handrails are used. Parts are included to relocate the turn signals. There is also a small adapter that you buy to hang the racks from the bolts used for the handrails if you don't have the top rack.
- these work together fine.
Note that some people have gotten the FZ447 to fit with the OEM siderack, but it is tedious to set up. I couldn't make it work. If you want to relocate the turn signals, you will have to buy some wire to splice and extend the left rear turn signal (I think the right rear is long enough).
There are other racks from other manufacturers, but I can't recall the details on them. I'll dig out the post and link it later. What I can say is that you should not mix and match manufacturers.
The pictures provided by Michelangelo looks like it is the non-OEM Givi PLX447 racks (the racks do not replace the passenger handrails), which will work with the FZ447 Givi top rack. Since the side racks are on the bike already, the turn signals are probably already relocated (based on the first picture, it looks like it).
I have the FZ447 / PLX447 combo from Givi, and it works fine. Note that the top plate for the top rack must be purchased separately, and is not universal. You will want either the M5 (Monokey) or M5M (Monolock) plate. If your case comes with a universal plate, it will probably not mount to the FZ447.
You can visit www.givi.ca
to get the parts list and confirm the above.
I have a picture of mine here somewhere...I'll update the post with it tomorrow.
(LP: appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm no expert.)