Luggage - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Luggage

Im currently looking at some bigger soft luggage as i use the bag connection from twisted throttle http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade...tview/922/652/ . I was going to go for a bigger setup as they have a great quality bag but also a little more money than others. I have also been looking at the bags from rev pak http://www.revpack.com/motorcycle/pr.../TourPack.html which look pretty good as well so does anyone have any personal experiance with this product from revpak ??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Next time you are in Walmart go to the camping section and look at the "canoe" duffle set; a large and small set of bags for $30 that will keep your stuff dry and holds a ton of gear. It is even red to semi match my '08 V and increases the conspicuity from the rear of the bike. Not to everyone's taste, but very functional and you can't beat the price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode