C@*# sucker almost killed me. - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
[email protected]*# sucker almost killed me.

Turn signal? Why? Slow down and wait to turn? What for? I was just on my way home from my gym for lunch and some a-hole coming from the other direction didn't signal or slow down and just cut me off, i had to skid to a stop in the middle of a busy street because this m. f. wasn't paying attention. I stopped by the side of the road right there for a couple seconds and so did the ahole that cut me off, he waved, i flipped him off and sat for a minute deciding whether or not I should dismount and beat his ass. I just left and went home. Man! I have his car and plates/face memorized, next time I'm in my truck i wont worry about cutting him off if i spot him. And on top of this, Ill bet you he has zero insurance. Grrr, glad i was at the top of my MSF class in stopping quickly in case of an emergency.

Just a rant. I wont do anything stupid. But good lord, id love to see him at Subway or something and just drag him outside and beat his face into the hood of his car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM

Glad your ok. Have a cold beer and be thankful your not talking to some ER Doc about what to do with wants left of your leg. People are always sorry after they do something stupid I just wish they would stop being stupid:-)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 03:03 PM

Glad you're ok and also didn't do anything so that you ended up looking like the "bad guy"! Amazing that the other guy even stopped....let's hope he's learned something from this experience, but keep riding like they haven't! ;-P

Ride To Live, Live To Ride....no, really!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 03:53 PM

i had a truck driver swerve in my lane and had me between a concrete wall and his trailer , i had to hit my brakes to let him move over or he woulda crushed me in the wall...had i been in my truck he would have gotten me for sure...afterwards he just shrugged his shoulders ...not even a "i'm sorry" from that MF er' if he had stopped i was gona flatten every friggin tire on his rig....serves his ass right.... glad your ok
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Time to be the first Versys with a potato gun mounted to the handle bars.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 07:59 PM

Your alive!! I'm glad. Rant all you like, you have every right.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-15-2009, 08:21 PM

Glad your alright mcampana! I had to do a quick stop the other day for almost the same reason. I just shake my head at them while making stern eye contact and go on my way glad that I can! Being 50 now it's easier to do. 25 years ago I would of beaten him severly, probably get charges, probably a large fine and or jail time, it's amazing what we learn as we get older. Fortunatly I've never got in trouble for my actions, probably due to the other party being in the wrong. Oh well, sorry to hijack your thread. Glad you did the right thing and are alright!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode