Live in the Pacific NW & Need Heated Gear? - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Live in the Pacific NW & Need Heated Gear?

No I don't work for Gerbing, but went to one of their open houses and got a great deal on a heated jacket. They put their mismatch, discontinued, blemish stuff on sale, at some great prices.

They used to be in Union, but looks like they have moved next to Olympia Airport-didn't know Olympia had an airport!

In the interests of full disclosure I do own a Gerbing jacket and gloves and and very pleased with both!

Machog

2009 GERBING'S CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY It was so much fun, we had to invite you again. Our Open House this past Spring was such a success, we even put a video up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjUBd9SR4nQ. In fact it was so much fun we've decided we have to do it Again!!! The official Gerbing Customer Appreciation Day and Open House is Saturday, September 19, 2009 at Gerbings, 1145 85th Ave. SE, Tumwater, WA 98501 (map link below) from 9AM to 3PM. Our Spring Open House was incredible. That was to celebrate our new location. This time, we're celebrating YOU, the Gerbing's customer. We'll have more of the great food you loved (coffee and Danish at 9AM, then we'll have a couple of BBQ's grilling up goodies, plus chips, cookies and sodas from 11 to 2). We're also adding more sale items, a prize raffle every hour, and TWO GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS. Plus, with the recent introduction of our new patented Microwire(r) Heating System (Thinner, Lighter, Stronger, Faster) we'll be stocked up and ready to outfit you in the latest, most-advance heated clothing technology on two wheels. We're already getting ready for your visit. So make it a group ride or an individual destination and come enjoy Gerbing's famous hospitality. Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 19th, from 9AM to 3PM. Join us along with hundreds and hundreds of your fellow riders for great food, great camaraderie and a GREAT celebration! Sincerely, Gerbing's Heated Clothing And our dedicated family of employees Map Link http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.092525&z=14

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Machog; 08-28-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 AM

Thanks for information. Getting closer and closer to when i finally leave Dallas,TX and move to Vancouver, WA. And i know that I will need some warmer riding gear when I get up there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 11:19 AM

You'll need warmer gear, maybe not heated but warm like a ski jacket. Waterproofing will be the most important aspect of your gear. It doesn't rain hard here, just more of a constant drizzle from mid-October to Early July.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode