I seen another V today! - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I seen another V today!

It's really cool to ride up on another V when your out and about! I was traveling west on US Hwy 190 in Between Belton and Killeen Texas today. I was working my way through traffic it was still fairly cool and that's nice when you're an ATGATT kind of rider I saw a bike in front of me so I tried to catch up to him as he was not to far ahead. As I got closer I thought jeez thats a tall bike, I had no idea it was a V I came right up behind him and as we were rolling through a nice right hand sweeper I slid into the left lane to pass. As the bike came into view I realized it was a red Versys like mine HOLY CRAP! I never realized how nice the V looks rolling down the road the Bike was really nice looking with lots of farkle. For brief moment it was like flying in formation both good looking bikes leaned over into right and then left hand sweeping turn. We looked at each other and gave a thumbs up and then I slid by. I got off in Harker Heights a few mile down the road and they followed me off the Highway. I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow that posts here "Bultaco" (hope I spelled that right) I met him and his beautiful wife and we talked Versys stuff for a bit. It's a big thrill to ride up on another V like that. Anyway nice to meet you Bultaco hope to see you on the road again soon somewhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
It was really awesome meeting you today. Like you said it was really neat to be so close to a bike exactly like yours. We ended up riding to Kerrville. While we were there we stopped at the bike shop in Kerrville. Got a price on another bike (FJR) but things just didn't work out. The really didn't want to sell it that bad. Maybe some time when you are off we could get together and go for a ride. Ride safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode