Counting the days - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Counting the days

Well I went by the dealer to look at my baby today. She's ready to go, but I have to wait until I close on my new house the end of this month. I didn't dare even sit on her for fear I might have to just ride her home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 01:33 AM

Im in the same boat as you excepted im not waitting on a new house to close, im just waitting for the bank to release my funds(i just put a 25k check in there last week and the only release 5k this week and the other 20k on the 17th). I was at the dealership today and almost bought it with the extra money i had in saving but the wife stopped me.

Im also having a hard time to find a deal in my area the cheapest anyone wants to go is so far 7.6k otd. The are selling like hotcakes out here in washington or at least thats what all the dealers are telling me. Im willing to pay MSRP in cash but no one has taking that deal yet. But ill really try hard on the 17th.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 01:45 AM

I just went to my local dealer today and bought the only versys in the store. I tried negotiating with them, but ended up paying MSRP. It's tagged and ready to roll, but had to leave it at the dealer. I won't be able to get my license stamped for Motorcycle till this Monday. So I wait and research saddle bag and trunk systems.

kster

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:07 AM

I moved up my purchase date to next week I think.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Bob

I popped out to the bank over lunch and settled the account for my truck

One more piece of the puzzle falling into place for my V purchase next month.

08' Diablo Black Kawasaki Verys
98' 3.0L V6 Colt Rodeo D/C (Engine rebuilt, Body lift, Monroe Shocks, 32" Wrangler MTR's, GME GX300)

Work hard, play harder. --Bob
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 09:43 PM

I'm taking the MSF course this weekend, have already put a deposit on a new V and will pick it up once my license is stamped. Should be by next weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode