Join Date: May 2009
Location: Springfield, MO
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Another 43 T fan
Finally received my 43 tooth Sunrocket sprocket and installed it. Here is why I love it.
1) No problem letting out the clutch in first. This was one of my concerns, but it is easy and can actually get thru a stop light in first gear now, if I want.
2) It is easier to ride, because the shifts are not so close together.
3) The speedo is right now. Actual rpms to indicated speeds are not that much lower, maybe 500 rpm, but the bike is moving faster.
4) Highways are more fun because you don't have to run at 6000 rpm all the time.
5) Twisties are more fun, 5th for tighties, then 6th in the straights
Recommend this to anyone, no matter your riding style. Should be stock!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Element; 09-15-2009 at 09:52 AM.