Interphone f5 - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Interphone f5

I am considering picking up a set of interphone F5 Bluetooth intercoms, anyone have any direct experience with them or other leading systems?

Thanks

Dale

08 Versys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 09:07 PM

I've got the http://www.amazon.com/Sena-SMH10-10-Motorcycle-Bluetooth-Intercom/dp/B0087NAWYQ/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362621868&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=scena+bluetooth and I have loved it so far. I'm mostly used it for listening to music and it is plenty loud enough for that. I don't know about call quality, I've never made a call on the bike and I don't know anyone else that has one to pair it with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback. I would be using it mostly for the bike to bike intercom on long trips but I think I may end up using all the other features day to day more than I think I will.

08 Versys

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2013, 06:58 PM

I use the interphone 4f.

Sound quality and volume is superb, we wear earplugs and that helps cancel out noise.

Bluetooth connectivity to phones and gps mp3 is superb.

As a rider to rider intercom it is crystal clear around town and at speed (70 to 80 mph).

On the track at even higher speeds (95 to 115 mph) you can still get your point accross to your pit crew. Greater than about 115 you are probably riding something other than a versys.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2013, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Thanks,

How is the bike to bike range between two bikes in typical road riding at safe distance? As advertised?

08 Versys

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 AM

400 to 500 yards for sure. sometimes farther if no obstructions.

The f5 has been greatly improved from my f4. The f5 can be setup for more than 2 riders to comunicate sometimes that would be nice to be able to do.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2013, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Thanks
If the F4 is that good all around I think I'll be more than happy with the F5.

08 Versys

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode