Kroger now selling rotella!!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Kroger now selling rotella!!!

If you have been on the fence about what to use for your next oil change... @dadsafrantic I saw this and thought of you.

Here to learn.

Last edited by AmbientMoto; 04-01-2020 at 11:31 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 11:42 AM

You rat turd!!!
I see this right before lunch & it starts me thinking about making tacos.
But I'm stuck in the office with a cold ham sandwich.

Tonight though...it won't be Prince Spaghetti night.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Looks like it could make you some gas.

[B]Once you go PACK you never go back
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Makes a great dip with Velvetta. An even better dip if you add ground beef...Yummy. I also dump some in my homemade chili...

P1020216 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010693 by weljo2001, on Flickr
invader and onewizard like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Lookin' GOOD Joe...!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Lookin' GOOD Joe...!

Oh Yea....That orange thing on the plate is corn casserole. Its corn, cream corm with cornbread mix with a layer of sour cream and cheddar cheese on top..Good Stuff

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-01-2020, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Oh Yea....That orange thing on the plate is corn casserole. Its corn, cream corm with cornbread mix with a layer of sour cream and cheddar cheese on top..Good Stuff
It's about time Joe posted some good food pictures! Need me some Chicken fried steak from Katrinas in Auburn, CA. but they're closed because the Coronavirus.

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bob View Post
It's about time Joe posted some good food pictures! Need me some Chicken fried steak from Katrinas in Auburn, CA. but they're closed because the Coronavirus.

Haven't had a "Good" Chicken Fried Steak since i left Texas. When i was in High School I was a fry cook at the original Black-Eyed Pea resturant on camp bowie in Ft.Worth and chicken fried steak was their bread & butter. Here in California i found a local cafe that has a decent frozen chicken fried steak. I make my own but haven't in a few years now...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-02-2020, 03:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Haven't had a "Good" Chicken Fried Steak since i left Texas. When i was in High School I was a fry cook at the original Black-Eyed Pea resturant on camp bowie in Ft.Worth and chicken fried steak was their bread & butter. Here in California i found a local cafe that has a decent frozen chicken fried steak. I make my own but haven't in a few years now...
If you ever get up to Auburn in Norcal, Katrina's is NOT a chain and makes all their stuff from scratch. Very legit... Also love their Eggs Benedict.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bob View Post
If you ever get up to Auburn in Norcal, Katrina's is NOT a chain and makes all their stuff from scratch. Very legit... Also love their Eggs Benedict.

Will do....Eggs Benedict is my favorite for breakfast.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-02-2020, 11:17 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
P1010693 by weljo2001, on Flickr
Chili with cornbread, a favorite of mine for sure. I learned about cornbread on some visits of mine to the American south. Cornbread was foreign to Canada at one time so I used to make my own from scratch here I was so hardcore. Is it Tex-Mex? Someday Id like to go to a real Texas chili contest but I imagine it could be an "explosive" situation!
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaklucas View Post
Chili with cornbread, a favorite of mine for sure. I learned about cornbread on some visits of mine to the American south. Cornbread was foreign to Canada at one time so I used to make my own from scratch here I was so hardcore. Is it Tex-Mex? Someday Id like to go to a real Texas chili contest but I imagine it could be an "explosive" situation!

I was raised in the south and mid-western states so corn bread was common. I just used a box mix that i add a little sugar to....https://site.jiffymix.com/product/

My dad worked for a guy that won the Terlungia Chili Championship before. He made us a batch and boy was it good...https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-cul...-at-the-fifty/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Will do....Eggs Benedict is my favorite for breakfast.
Mine TOO!

W/ champagne 'on the side'....

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Mine TOO!

I'm good with a glass of iced tea with a slice of lemon......

P1010628 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Mine TOO!

Those brekkies happen around dates like Christmas, so NO riding after the champagne...!
weljo2001 likes this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Now I'm hungry.....

P1010620 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

OK Joe - IF you're gonna do THAT...!

IMG_0104 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0105 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

IMG_0107 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-13-2020, 08:35 AM

glad to see everyone's still got a good appetite. I also think some of you have found a new calling; Food Photography! Stay safe girls!!!
onewizard and weljo2001 like this.

rayj
2009 Versys (Mine's Green)
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-13-2020, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't take any pics, but I DID BBQ a turkey yesterday on our WEBER (natural gas) BBQ.

Not as GREAT as the ones I do in AZ on the Kamado pot, as the WEBER doesn't 'smoke it', but pretty good anyway!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-13-2020, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Think I'll make a Carrot Cake this week....Yummy Yummy

Carrot Cake by weljo2001, on Flickr

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr
Craigar likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode