Stator/ Regulator/ Electrical/ Too Many Threads & Posts/Cleanup - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By onewizard
  • 1 Post By foxpro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Stator/ Regulator/ Electrical/ Too Many Threads & Posts/Cleanup

Bear with me here , yes correct spelling , he is now 9 years old, my daughters dog,( we are now his full time caregivers) a Lab Husky who is developing joint problems, getting glucosamine

So it has been obvious for some time, that information is all over the place, makes my head spin too. I am moving, deleting,editing. Some posts will have a first word added into the title that helps search, like battery https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...hlight=battery

Anything I edited is in Member only or How To. I need to start somewhere. I use search and the next step is editing each of those individual threads into possibly 4 or 5. I intend to break down the steps of installing either the Polaris or CompuFire into simple steps, related to the auto headlight of the Versys. That is, if you want it simple, Option #1 will be simple, no more why or what happens. Yes I put hundreds of hours into this stuff, all came from my brain, I can do it. Just Bear with me
quexpress and jpd like this.

Last edited by onewizard; 03-30-2020 at 11:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2020, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
Bear with me here , yes correct spelling , he is now 9 years old, my daughters dog,( we are now his full time caregivers) a Lab Husky who is developing joint problems, getting glucosamine

So it has been obvious for some time, that information is all over the place, makes my head spin too. I am moving, deleting,editing. Some posts will have a first word added into the title that helps search, like battery https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...hlight=battery

Anything I edited is in Member only or How To. I need to start somewhere. I use search and the next step is editing each of those individual threads into possibly 4 or 5. I intend to break down the steps of installing either the Polaris or CompuFire into simple steps, related to the auto headlight of the Versys. That is, if you want it simple, Option #1 will be simple, no more why or what happens. Yes I put hundreds of hours into this stuff, all came from my brain, I can do it. Just Bear with me
Not only are you very helpful Your also tenacious.I have a 10 year old German Shepard going thru the same thing, He had a stroke last week and we are giving it some time to see if he will come out of it, Its heartbreaking.Thank you for all you do for us Rookies out here I am quite sure I am not alone in saying I OWE YOU A LOT OF BEER !!!
onewizard likes this.

Smooth is fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode