Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

2009 Versys 650- Setting the clock

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Arion 
#1 ·
I have done this couple of time before but now not sure as to how to set the clock on 650 Kawasaki 2009.
I know it has something to do with Mode button. It cycles thru odometer, trip meter & clock etc but when I get to clock I am not how to change the clock time

Anyway is there an online manual for this bike ?

Thanks

#2 ·
#3 ·
I have done this couple of time before but now not sure as to how to set the clock on 650 Kawasaki 2009.
I know it has something to do with Mode button. It cycles thru odometer, trip meter & clock etc but when I get to clock I am not how to change the clock time....
Ignition ON then:
Push MODE button to display the clock;
Push the RESET button for MORE than 2 seconds till both hour and minute displays start FLASHING;
Push the RESET button - only the hour display will flash, then use MODE button to advance the HOURS; and
Push the RESET button - then the minute display will flash, then use MODE button to advance the minutes;
Push the RESET button - both hour and minute displays start FLASHING again; then
Push MODE button - displays STOP flashing, and the clock NOW works.

:goodluck:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.