trade in - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 8Likes
  • 7 Post By BEACHBUM
  • 1 Post By jdocster

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2019, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
trade in

Walked into Ron Ayers Motor sports a few days ago and they offered me 2900.00 for my Versys (I offered it for sale at 2000.00 and no nibbles) so guess what I did.....new V-strom coming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2019, 03:25 PM

Iím thinking about getting a Vulcan S 650 for my next choice of Touring bikes . But right now Enjoying my 2019 Versys 650 LT & Z900.
Still looking for the perfect in comfort bike for longer trips. The Versys has so far been the best Iíve owned but still not perfect 85%.....even with me adding taller windscreen,1.5 inch riser,grip puppies. It still needs lower pegs & or highway pegs,rotate bars backwards some. Itís just a tall bike & when loaded down with camping gear & after being on the highway for hundreds of miles then coming to towns it get to be tiresome. Iím thinking the Vulcan with a 27 inch seat height might be real nice even though it does weigh 20 Lbs more than Versys 650.
For now Iím going to Enjoy my Versys to the fullest of my capabilities.
Old 09-27-2019, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
to BOTH of you...!

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM

Modene,

Please see my other reply to you about the Vulcan S. It is not a touring bike at all. It's a great bike and I love it but I'm looking at a Versys for touring because of that.

Good luck... >:-)
Modene likes this.

2019 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650

2016 Suzuki DR650
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the info. That saved me some $$$. Iíve got anMoto Werk Highway pegs bracket Iím going to install on my 2019 V650 & roll the bar back a little before my next Trip.I really like the Versys 650 just needs some tweaking. I have already installed the moto werk 1 1/2 riser ,had that on before my last/ first trip. The two things That was a minor problem was my knees got stiff & sitting towards the back of the driver part of the seat my arms were extended a little to much.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
enjoy your ride and be safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in