I had a thread but was diverted to How-To for the Headlight Conversion, I wanted to have one for the bike with the mods and farkles I make, maybe somebody will be inspired.
1. the headlight conversion, bi-xenon projectors, angel eyes, LED strips with turn signal switch:
Chid/Projector Conversion / Angel Eye/ Led Light Bar
2. Windshield Givi AirFlow, I'm very happy with it (it needs a wash, but I prefer riding
3. short brake and clutch lever, adjustable, 2 fingers action, amazing mod for 30$ (the color faded a bit, but I'm for functionality)
4. Denali Soundbomb air horn split, everybody thinks a truck is coming...
installed in front of the bike (no problem with rain or anything else), compressor installed under left fairing (see red wires)
5. tablet support (home made from Al piece of metal)
6. 2 electrical plugs, 4 USB with optional cigarette plug (phone, tablet, Sena, GPS)
7. Aprilia Tuono mirrors (no vibration)
8. switch for HID and GPS support
9. waterproof switches (green) for angel eyes and LED strips (see headlight)
10. GoCruise throttle lock and Cramp buster (great combination for long trips)
11. Highway pegs (home made, cheap but great for what I need)
12. Givi rear hugger (wish it was a little bit longer, but does a good job)
13. Givi Trunk, I use it every day (commuting) for 8 years, great!
14. raised front for the seat, for comfort ( no more sliding forward)
15. Fuzeblock for all the electrical stuff, install under the left fairing
16. balasts for xenon, and a lot of wires tucked in front (see headlight link)
17. sun visor on the helmet, I installed a tinted foil to block the sun, I don't know why they don't do it like that !?!
If I remember something else, I'll post it here.
I have other ideas, coming soon.