Riding With Your Pet - Photos - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Glenn21

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Riding With Your Pet - Photos

I have a TBags pet carrier and like to take my long-haired dachshund (Bella) with me sometimes. Does anyone else do this? If so, post a photo.

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." - Vonnegut
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

T Bag Pet Carrier / Fortnine

First I assume there is sufficient safety in this product. I was surprised to see Fortnine had carried it. I copied the link as it lists all the specs. One thing, rated at 20 LBs. That limits it right there. Second thing, that weight is at a very high position. Nobody plans on getting in a accident, just only so much to make yourself visible. Yes I have seen other members on this forum and a few with a sidecar and pet inside. Absolutely no way to carry my seat inspector.

https://fortnine.ca/en/t-bags-pet-carrier-bag

Photo of getting final approval from Mr Bear ,after doing my seat mod https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...tions-diy.html

Last edited by onewizard; 03-21-2019 at 06:59 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
First I assume there is sufficient safety in this product. I was surprised to see Fortnine had carried it. I copied the link as it lists all the specs. One thing, rated at 20 LBs. That limits it right there. Second thing, that weight is at a very high position. Nobody plans on getting in a accident, just only so much to make yourself visible. Yes I have seen other members on this forum and a few with a sidecar and pet inside. Absolutely no way to carry my seat inspector.

https://fortnine.ca/en/t-bags-pet-carrier-bag
Yes, I think your guy is a little large for a conventional pet carrier, definitely a candidate for a sidecar!

The TBag has a 4 point attachment to the bike and there are 2 leads inside the unit to attach to Bella's collar. She is just around 11 pounds and I don't notice her weight at all. I can still see her in the rearview mirror so it's easy to check on her. She relaxes nicely back there.
onewizard likes this.

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." - Vonnegut
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode