Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Merry Christmas to all

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  MTS 
#1 ·
I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year.

#2 ·
And from comfortably warm San Antonio, Texas, best wishes for a grand holiday season. May 2013 bring enjoyable and safe riding to each and everyone. Ho, ho, ho. :thumb:

#5 ·
:eek:
How insensitive...and to think I stopped polishing the menorah to read this.... Don't you know it's PC to say "Happy Holidays" these days so as to not offend anyone? :topsecret: :usa: :rolleyes:

:joke:

Hope you all enjoy the holiday and have a healthy and happy New Year!

:cheers:

#8 ·
Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to one and all from snowy Newfoundland, Canada where we are having big snow flurries now, makes for a beautiful Christmas, while I am working the night shift in a psychiatric hospital. The life of a RN...

#11 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas backatcha!

Ah yes, I fondly reflect on New England Christmases of yore, chipping ice off driveways and windshields before going "to grandmother's house." It is near 60 this morning in north Florida and I will gear up soon for my traditional Christmas Day ride, then masticate my way in to a gustatorial stupor.

For those offended by the thought of a merry Christmas, I respectfully offer good wishes for Christmahanakwanzakah, the almost-universally acceptable of holidays. That said, I honor and applaud those of you who cling to your guns, Bibles, Christmas and heated hand grips. Whatever you celebrate, I pray for safe rides and blessings for all ... my screen ID notwithstanding.

Attachments

#13 ·
Merry Christmas to all from cold and snowy Saskatchewan! Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season and happy and prosperous New Year. I am on call for the recovery room today and tomorrow....lucky for me the phone has not summoned me to work yet. Cheers everyone and say a prayer for those who can't be at home with those who love(d) them. Peace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.