T-REX customer support - Kawasaki Versys Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By notyou83

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
T-REX customer support

I installed the T-Rex engine guard with slider pucks just over a year ago. The sliders were preinstalled by T-Rex. I recently noticed that the left hand puck was missing. I ordered a new one from T-Rex @$45 with shipping. Upon further inspection I noticed is was not just the puck missing but also the mounting spacer it attaches to.

I called T-Rex and complained that since the slider was pre installed they should have used loc-tite as they recommend it be used on all of the parts for the user when installing the guard. They were good about it and agreed to send me the additional mounting hardware at no additional cost.

The parts arrived a few days later and while the parts package indicated left side, the actual puck was for the right side. I called T-Rex again. The apologized and will send out the left side puck and a prepaid label to return the wrong part they sent.

I really like the quality of T-Rex products I have purchased (Triple tree stand is great). I can also say their customer support is good. Perhaps they have a few internal issues loc-tite not applied during assemble, mis labeled parts, but they were very apologetic and responded immediately to resolve issues.

How a company deals with a problems says a lot about them. I will continue to buy T-Rex products based on their customer support.

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 06-26-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 08:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I live in the Dallas area so I can go bug them in person when I have an issue. They have been amazing at service in person.
Jack of Heats JoH likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode