I love coffee - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I love coffee

This works perfectly for me. It just so happens that the Pelican top case is the perfect inside measurements for my 1 liter insulated mug (my mug was $3,00 One wash towel on top and one beneath the mug makes for a snug fit. I put it in the freezer at work when I get there, and take it out at 2pm for a coffee slushy that I nurse the rest of the day. Then I ride my Versys home at 100 mph
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (44.6 KB, 136 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 07:13 PM

With the colder weather starting, what about a camelbak? Keep you warm and you drink on the go!

ok, maybe that's a dumb idea!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 07:36 PM
MTS

Thats awesome! Wrap it up like a little baby! LOL I love coffee too! You ride home going 100 mph holy sh$# are you kidding? I hope!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 08:01 PM

x

Last edited by AzItLies; 10-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 08:45 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
When I stop at Tim's on the way in to work, I get it double cupped, to keep it hot during the rest of the trip in, and put in one of their cardboard trays. The secret is to get a "balancing" cup of tap water or another cup of coffee, to put in the other side of the tray to keep it from tipping over in the top box.

Last edited by twowheels; 10-18-2012 at 08:47 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:38 PM

T

Last edited by AzItLies; 10-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
They don't provide coffee at work? Bummer. I only drink one 12 0z cup of coffee in the morning. I don't want to grow accustomed to caffeine. That way when I really need it because of some emergency I know it will keep me awake.

My Versys Travels:

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 06:43 PM

When I was in Newfoundland staying in a college dorm room last Summer, I'd order a medium coffee and ask them to put it in a large cup. It made it back to the dorm stashed in my tankbag.

I really need a better system to deal with my long distance rides.

George
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode