Another Twisted Throttle Believer - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 09:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Another Twisted Throttle Believer

I think twisted Throttle offers fantastic products and a few months ago I ordered their Denali D2 LED driving lights. These lights are absolutely brilliant. I had never been to the store before so the other day my friends and I decided to take the ride down to Exeter, RI and check it out. Just as I was about to leave I noticed one Denali light was definitely shining a very warm yellow instead of the brilliant white light is supposed to. I got down to the store and just mentioned the light to the guy working the Counter, I think his name is Will. He said lets go take a look, walked outside and saw my light, said "that's not right at all" went back inside, came back out with a brand new light pod and some tools and started working on my bike right there in the parking lot. Just thought I'd share my excellent experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 AM

It's always nice to hear stories of great customer service. I had a problem with my SW Motech crash bars, and they made it right.

Nothing's too cruel if it's funny enough.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 10:44 AM

I met the owner of Twisted Throttle, Erik Stephens, outside a bakery in Rhode Island last weekend...right after meeting Neil Johnston, the editor of OneWheelDrive.com, who was in from British Columbia to do some media consulting. (Quite a bakery!) Both really nice guys. Later that morning I passed Twisted Throttle's new factory store so I went in for a look around. Nice set up. Erik was there and said hello again.

+1 on my experience with Twisted Throttle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="1"]Ride. Good.

2003 ST1300ABS
2008 Versys
IBA 59868

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 07:44 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
If your in Canada, A Vicious Cycle carries the complete Twisted Throttle product line.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:04 AM

TT is top notch. Good product selection and their site is easy to navigate.

Bill -- 2012 Versys
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:27 AM

I've loved every transaction with Twisted Throttle, Motorcycle Superstore, and Revzilla. They all have done a great job by me.

May the road always curve in front of you.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 AM

Thanks guys (and Gals?)! Always great to run into a Twisted Throttle Love-Fest Ironically, the bakery Bones was at is owned by the father of Will the Showroom manager. Will took care of Iamlegend21087. We have also nicknamed Will "Sauce". I don't know why but it seems to fit his big frame and just as big personality.

Kev
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 10:37 PM

How about one out west so shipping isn't so horrible? Love to visit but Y'all are a longgggg way from here. :-)

2009 Kawasaki Versys
SWM Engine Guard; Windscreen de Jour on a MadStad bracket; Motowerk Peg Lowering kit & Stand Big Foot; ProTaper ATV Low bars; Stebel horn; KTM Duals Rear Rack; Coocase 36L topcase...and more to come

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 07:37 PM

I also have had nothing but good relations with TT. I spend way to much time on the TT website. If I have a question they always help me out on the phone or call back in a timely fashion.

Hey TT Guy? When is GIVI going to have a top case rack for the new Honda CRF250L? I am waiting.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:00 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Great customer service! I posted a partially negative review on their website of my Barkbuster hand guards because four screws that came with the kit had rusted shortly after purchase - all other included parts and fasteners were fine. I got a call from Twisted Throttle customer service the next day. They said the wrong screws may have been supplied with the kit and promised to send me replacement screws free of charge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rusted screws.jpg (49.5 KB, 48 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode