Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX & Moosehead Lake, ME
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I've seen these before but hadn't thought about using one rather than a tank bag. It just might be an acceptable alternative to the scratching tank bag. Here are a few thoughts that come to mind:
1. It's easier to carry around than a tank bag (it's strapped to you after all).
2. It does look "tactical" and that seems to be in vogue these days.
3. It's not as silly looking as a fanny pack (so you won't look like a middle age tourist in plaid shorts and a knit striped shirt).
4. You could wear one on each leg - filled with marshmallows - and that would give you added (not to mention really creative and, in an emergency, edible) crash protection.
5. If it's filled with hard objects and worn on the right leg, to protect that leg be sure to crash on the left side.
"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Last edited by Arion; 02-22-2018 at 04:57 PM.