Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hand Guards for MRA Vario Touring Screen '08

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Chief 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm ordering a Givi Trunk and want handguards as well. The bike is an '08 Versys 650 with an MRA Vario Touring screen. Can Anyone with this combination tell me what handguards have fit that you are happy with ?

Now for the dumb question which I should probably know the answer to but I'll ask anyway; Why is this sub-forum called the V-650 when the Versys is a parallel twin ? Maybe I'm just in the wrong place.

Thanks !!!!

Joe

#2 ·
Joe - V-650 means "Versys 650".

I put ZETA XC handguards on BOTH my '08 and '09 Vs, and the '08s survived a 20 to 30 mph low-side back in '08 or '09 w/ only mild scratches. The last pic is of the "low-side" scratches, covered w/ a piece of reflective tape.

Attachments

Reactions: Chief
#3 ·
Looks Good !!!

I was a little concerned because some of the people were saying their handguards were hitting the windshield.

Ordering from a site where if I order more I'll get 20 percent off and I figured might as well if I'm going to get them anyway.

Thanks Eddie !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.