MRA windshield from twisted - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

MRA windshield from twisted

All I hear about is Givi, but the MRA is better looking IMO. Anybody have one of these?
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/image...view/6141/361/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullcircle View Post
All I hear about is Givi, but the MRA is better looking IMO. Anybody have one of these?
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/image...view/6141/361/
That's want I'm wanting too.

Sold 2005 honda vtx 1300 bought an '09 versys
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 PM

Garage
Heres one on ebay.http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAWASAKI-VER...#ht_500wt_1413 ...But beware i bought from this guy and was charged $36.99 for shipping and heres exactly how i got it.

IMG_1384 by weljo2001, on Flickr

IMG_1385 by weljo2001, on Flickr

IMG_1386 by weljo2001, on Flickr

IMG_1387 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 PM

Garage
I have the vario and love it. Looks great and works great.

Dave
1983 Honda XL600R / M-6
2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro / M-10
2017 Versys X300 / M-12
1966 Honda CT90

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 10:28 PM

I just bought a MRA Vario from another member and I am excited to get it and see how it works on the bike. I currently have a Givi, but I an looking for something a tad bigger and I like the smoked option too.

I will be selling my Givi soon, so if anyone is interested in it, just let me know. I had to trim a little on my Givi in order to prevent levers from hitting.

The Givi screen works well, but I have heard the MRA does a good job for taller people.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3e9 View Post
I just bought a MRA Vario from another member and I am excited to get it and see how it works on the bike. I currently have a Givi, but I an looking for something a tad bigger and I like the smoked option too.

I will be selling my Givi soon, so if anyone is interested in it, just let me know. I had to trim a little on my Givi in order to prevent levers from hitting.

The Givi screen works well, but I have heard the MRA does a good job for taller people.
It sure does for me (6'-5" on an '08 Versys), though I have the Vario with the little spoiler on top, which I think is crucial for creating a fast curtain of air to act as an extended wind shield. The spoiler ruins the slick look a bit, but it is "function over form" for me on this bike.
Also, I have it sitting on a Madstad bracket, so I could tune height and angle of the wind shield to exactly what worked for me.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 10:55 AM

I like the MRA Vario too. I modified it so that it is more upright. Looks better this way IMO.

Present Ride: Yamaha Super Tenere 2012
Previous Ride:
2011 to 2015 2011 Versys Spark BlackKawasaki Ninja 2010 to 2011 250R 2008 Plasma Blue
My V's Farkle Log:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode