Arrow Carbon Full System - Another Satisfied Customer - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow Carbon Full System - Another Satisfied Customer

I have been eager to get an exhaust and finally made a decision. For the most part, everything on the market looks appealing in its own way. In my case, it came down to cost, quality, and user feedback. I decided to go with an Arrow Full System with a carbon fiber can. It was a little pricey for a MC exhaust system, but I really wanted a full system and I really wanted the carbon look. It came down to the ixil and the arrow. Since the Arrow came with headers and a carbon can for about the same price I couldn't justify the alternative.

I am extremely pleased. The look, sound, and performance is great. I love the sound at WOT. I've read some feedback around loss of low end torque with the headers, but my experience has been negligible loss. I am a lighter rider (around 155) and I don't notice it at all. I can certainly confirm mid to high range gain. I look forward to adding a PCV soon.

Installation was a little tricky since there's no clearance to fully install the headers before the can. Another member here advised me of this, and installing headers and can at the same time is the way to go.

The parts have great craftsmanship. Tolerances are reasonable and the welds are smooth and continuous. The headers had a few tooling marks from forming, however they are barely noticeable.

If it wasn't for price and no instructions (even though I personally have a problem of following directions), this package would get 5 stars. I highly reccommend this exhaust system
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0133.jpg (541.2 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0132.jpg (449.5 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0106.jpg (617.6 KB, 162 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 11:37 AM

Ι highly recomend it to everyone who wants the motor ALIVE over 8500rpm's

You will have power until 10000+, but you will need a fuel commander to make the mixture richer, much richer especialy
But then....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 11:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to versysbill Send a message via Yahoo to versysbill
Where did you purchase the full system and what was the final price if i may ask?

------------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Kawasaki Versys 650 Green
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Limited Edition
2002 Honda S2000

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by versysbill View Post
Where did you purchase the full system and what was the final price if i may ask?
I got it from Pipe City and paid 635 out the door. That includes 9.1% sales tax I had to shell out.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 01:13 PM

I also have the full Arrow system. I love the sound and the extra 1500 rpms on top. Here is a link to the main Power commander thread. http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums...powercommander
I've attached a the PC3 map i use that I got from a Dyno session. Much cleaner down low.....with more power higher in the revs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0922.jpg (979.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 122.jpg (424.7 KB, 72 views)
Attached Files
File Type: djm dyno final.djm (3.9 KB, 28 views)

Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.

Last edited by StonedGP; 05-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode