Well, a day later, but here's what I did:
- Went on a +100 mile ride around NJ/NY area, ended up on Harriman Park and Bear Mountain.
- On my way back I stopped at an AutoZone to get an oil filter and pans.
- Did my first oil change! (~620 miles on the bike, finally!)
- Tried to install the accessory socket with a dual USB + voltage meter, but realized I was missing a couple of connectors (they wouldn't fit!). So left it at that... There was a BBQ and beers waiting for me.
- Up next, finish up with the left socket, install a 12V adaptor on the right socket and the heated grips on the bike!.
'17 Versys 650 ABS - mods/adds:
- Heated grips
- RD Moto crash bars
- H&B center stand
- Dash: 2-port USB charger and 12V socket