Following Stazjemo Video - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Following Stazjemo Video

Playing with some footage after the bbq run to glen rose.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Good video. Nice quality....

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear on a bicycle View Post
Good video. Nice quality....
could be better just normal mode and didn't do stabilization to smooth it out. but its a learning process . ok off to work

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing.

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:28 AM

Love your choice of music, Ted Nugent's stranglehold works well in this video.

Those who say money can't buy happines haven't bought A VERSYS.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 AM

Nice vid!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks guys the more i play around with the GoPro the more i like it. Still selling this one to the guy who works for us here because i promised him the camera. Still thinking about the unit i like in the UK because you can switch between front and rear camera on the fly. But i'm starting to think about having a GoPro on the front and back of the bike about the same price spent but easier use with the 2 GoPros and they also can be used as cameras which is a big plus. So far very impressed with the IMovie software on the MacBook Pro.Also bought Final Cut Film Editing software but so far have no need for it.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Love the vid clip, just my two cents on clips, love watching the rides but like when riders speak on their ride before taking off, bit of a staring commentary of who's riding and where they going. puting a face to the bike.
Phil
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Love the vid clip, just my two cents on clips, love watching the rides but like when riders speak on their ride before taking off, bit of a staring commentary of who's riding and where they going. puting a face to the bike.
Phil
I agree. that day just stuck the camera on and hoped it worked. now that i've read the instructions its a simple little unit to use.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 AM

Well done! Very professional.

I love the HD GoPro for it's durability, size and quality. I like being able to share some places we have been with family and friends too. I used to hear. "yea, yea, you guys always find the perfect roads and places." Now we can prove it!

"The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends"
IBA #23562

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Well done! Very professional.

I love the HD GoPro for it's durability, size and quality. I like being able to share some places we have been with family and friends too. I used to hear. "yea, yea, you guys always find the perfect roads and places." Now we can prove it!
do you use the camera mode much or just stick to the video?

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 02:28 AM

That Stazjemo guy rides like an old man!

Vulcan 1700 Classic

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazjemo View Post
Yes but who was the dodgy character filming the old man
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2010, 07:26 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

With a belly full of bbq and cobbler this old man was needing a nap on the ride home.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Damn its been 5 months since i last rode my Versys.......

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 02:13 AM

Sounds like you need to purchase a plane ticket! High 60's, low 70's the rest of the week.

Vulcan 1700 Classic

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 03:45 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Sounds like you need to purchase a plane ticket! High 60's, low 70's the rest of the week.
Hopefully Soon. My best friend was at Hammonds Sunday he was nice enough to send me a photo of his plate of bbq over the phone. Said the place was half full of guys in our age group wearing full gear with thier bikes outside.Great Weather and Great Food. Yes i'm homesick right about now...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode