Thank you for the kind words.
Since I didn't pay for the bike, I could afford to spend some money on aftermarket goodies which adds to the look. But many parts were sourced from usual places for obtaining used parts. As I mentioned, originally an Ohio salvaged bike with no title, registration or any thing else, it was in a side yard exposed for a few years and in SF Bay area it get wet and dry over every 24 hours, so it wouldn't have lasted much longer. It was also missing the speedo, so I didn't spend a dime until I was sure it could be registered. The first item necessary for registration was a speedo. I have no idea what the original milage was, but it now displays 8K (which is not true) and the title states so. I don't care anyway because the value is in just riding it and nothing else. A few parts were sanded and powder coated. Otherwise the engine was in excellent shape. The only thing I did was to run a bit of Seafoam though a full tank and do the Vacuum port mod. The topperwear up front is Plastidip and clear coated (so it peals of easy). I changed the from 46T sprocket to 43T steel as well. As a graphics designer, I mocked everything in PS first and just completed the bike in 30 days. I also designed the decals.
Rear tire is Hiedenau K60 and up front is 130/80 TKC 80 (running in reverse direction) with raised fender
Exhaust is IXIL L3XB
which is by fat the best money I spent on the bike at $350. 2 baffles so you have 3 sound level control (no baffles, 1 and 2 with easy removal). Sounds really barky with no baffles and I would not recommend it for long rides.
I will be adding Rotopax fuel cells (2x 1.75 Gals) to the side case racks just inside of the wolfman soft luggages. Also, as you all know, I would also like to find out how to make this bike less buzzy.
Best money spent was the exhaust and the worst money spent was on the Barkbusters IMHO.
I've worked on many bikes before as I love the hobby.Keeps me sane and this Kawasaki, by far, has been the easiest bike I've worked on. Not much to do. The only thing that still remains is brake line upgrade to SS and looking for ways to make it less buzzy.