1) I think my V (yes I called it a V) is a dual purpose bike that is good enough in the dirt to have fun
2) I find the stock seat very comfortable
Me 3 If your arse does not hurt you ain't ridden far enough
3) Break in per Kawa instructions
4) Blue is the best color
5) I paid 4800 OTD used. OTD means ALL expenses including tax title tag etc
6) I use synthetic oil - it is the best
7) I love the Dunlops - they lasted me 10,000 miles
8) 44 tooth is the only way
don't know have nothing to compare with
9) I would prefer a v800 not v1000
I own 3 bikes [email protected], [email protected]
10) I do not have a Ducati or BWM fetish - very happy with the V and won't rebadge her
Like Japanese price point and technology
11) No vibes for me - my V is smooth as silk - ok well maybe imitation silk
12) I like the sound of the stock muffler
Why make it louder
13) I enjoy bringing the average age of V riders down substantially.
good for you
14) By in large, people who ride this motorcycle cry about things that would be a God-send on another bike (minor vibes, etc)
It's a great practical bike, It is what it is!
15) 62 HP is more power than 90% of riders can keep hold of at all times.
62 is enough for one up, more is not needed except for ego, bragging or carrying two lard arses