Admore Light Bar & Givi Light Kit,Powerlet Outlets Jumper Cables etc. Added today - Kawasaki Versys Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Admore Light Bar & Givi Light Kit,Powerlet Outlets Jumper Cables etc. Added today

More goodies added today. Battery charger plug, light bar light kit 2 powerlet cig outlets 1-24" 1-48" 1 powerlet jumper cables 1 powerlet terminal 8 ! battery bug voltage guage. flat tire plugger kit and the 100.00
pump.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5057758585/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5418178...n/photostream/

Because ya just never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Heres a better video.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5058003779/

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Damn! Lit up like a runway at night!!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 PM

I want that light kit for my V46 as well.. where did you get them?
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack425 View Post
I want that light kit for my V46 as well.. where did you get them?
www.helmetheadcycles.com

Got the light bar, light kit, liners for the givi. traffic magnet and other stuff. real good place to order from very fast delivery

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 09:28 PM

Checking that now! Thanks
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack425 View Post
Checking that now! Thanks
Anytime.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 10:45 PM

great stuff weljo. I was looking through your other pics on Flickr and saw your valve stem caps...are those tire pressure gauges? If so, what are the details on those? I'm getting annoyed at having to manually check my pressure every day and would love a quick glance system.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchristian79 View Post
great stuff weljo. I was looking through your other pics on Flickr and saw your valve stem caps...are those tire pressure gauges? If so, what are the details on those? I'm getting annoyed at having to manually check my pressure every day and would love a quick glance system.
This place has the best price on them. i also got a tire repair kit and the famous 100.00 pump from them.
http://www.stopngo.com/motorcycle.asp

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 11:30 PM

Thanks for the link. I think for $150 though I'll suck it up and check it manually! I didn't realize those things were that expensive. Of course I should have known...my dad's Goldwing has them built in!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchristian79 View Post
Thanks for the link. I think for $150 though I'll suck it up and check it manually! I didn't realize those things were that expensive. Of course I should have known...my dad's Goldwing has them built in!
They are handy i keep mine in my pocket because if your pressure gets to low or high it beeps and vibrates so if you get a nail or leak while riding it could save your butt. all the other places want over 200.00.and it real nice just pressing a button and theres both tire pressures on the screen.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Edited Video. Sorry for quality done real quick with digital camera.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Had a couple of pm's about these items. so here ya go..... ( just in case because you just never know.)

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode