Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

4 things you should never do after an accident

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Lours_Polaire 
#1 ·
Even if you are a very safe and responsible motorcycle rider, you may have the misfortune of getting into an accident at some point. And if it does ever happen, you should know exactly what to do to prevent causing further problems by avoiding one of these common mistakes.

Four Things You Should Never Do After a Motorcycle Accident

#3 · (Edited)
I'm not sure I agree with the never accepting fault argument. If you struck another car from behind or it is obvious to you and others at the scene, such as you ran a red light, stop sign, etc., or you lie or lie by omission, the police officer and other driver will just think you're a slime ball.

#8 ·
Not coming down on you, but...sigh.

Talking surface streets....streets around town, and not highways you hit something stopped your problem....generally speaking, you need to have your head up and eyes open. How did you not see that car stopped in front of you where is should not be. I worked one where a car did just that and had stopped because a ladder was blocking the lane, the lady behind him just smoked him at about 40. Said she did not see the stopped truck in front of her....she was at fault.

Painting with a real wide brush any of the things you bring up, you would be at fault....again broad brush.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.