Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - What is your bike’s name?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 08:34 AM
twowheeladdict

Garage
I kinda thought they already had names. 'The Versys", "The KLX", "The Voyager", "The Road Glide", "The Guzzi", "The Himalayan", etc.

If I had to come with with individual names for all the bikes I have owned over the years, I would have to have a database to remember them all! LOL!

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome