Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Installing the BackOff XP on a 2015-2017 (likely later and earlier Versys 1000
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 11:22 PM
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I went with an Admore Large Light Bar and the Admore Light Kit for my top case on my 09 V-650 at first had the light bar mounted to the bottom of the top case rack then later moved it to the top of the license plate holder. Since then i did the same with my FJR and Versys 1000.

IMG_0463 by weljo2001, on Flickr

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010446 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome