View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 04:32 PM
twowheeladdict

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Bill View Post
Bob,
I'm with you. I am 81 and keep thinking another 5 years.
I bow down to you sir! I'm just hoping I am alive and have all my faculties when I am 81!

At 81 my Dad was on too many pills a day and pretty much watches the news or hallmark channel if Mom is sitting with him. Now at 84 he has totaled one car and wrecked the replacement by driving off the road (said he was avoiding a wreck). He only drives within a 5 mile radius of his house.

I'm 57 and have dropped down from 6-8 bikes and an average of 25,000 miles a year to 2 street bikes and last year maybe got in 5000 miles. I am only pleasure riding now instead of commuting and riding to work locations around the country.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome