Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Looking for new short boots for hot weather use
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 07:52 PM
twowheeladdict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Degrees View Post
I wear these for work and for riding:
Reebok Mens Coyote Leather Tactical Boots Rapid Response 8in Stealth CT 7 M https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01INZDBBI..._P2QNBbXMQWRVH

It's more out of convenience and cost savings, however. I wear them 12-18 hours a day.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Do the laces get stowed somewhere so the loops can't snag on anything?

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome