Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Terry's Custom Flat Seat Arrived Today
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksklrst View Post
Thanks for the pictures and video narrative. Looks good. What was the turn around time as I don't have a second seat to send him.

I got in touch with him the second week of July after he got back from his vacation. He said i would be scheduled for the work to begin at the end of August. I had an extra stock seat and sent it July. He said that was a good thing because some guys are scheduled but don't get their seats to him on time so he might be able to get to mine sooner if he has it in hand.....So by the time he got my seat till i got it back was about 4 weeks...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome