Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Terry Adcock Flat Seat For Versys 1000
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 05:17 PM
twowheeladdict

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
He is a couple towns over. Nice to be able to talk to him in person about my ideas. He has made me 4 one of a kind seats and sometimes he makes more for others once they see mine.
Spent an entire Saturday with him talking bikes and cars while he carved me a seat for my Trophy SE that allowed me to ride all day long.

My Versys Travels:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome