Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Seat Concept Seat
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by civit View Post
one other thing. what do you consider a good price for that seat?

I got the complete seat on the Seat Concepts Seat on another forum for $150.00 and it was $47.00 to ship it to me. So I got $197.00 invested in it.

The Terry Adcock Flat Seat will be $300.00 to make it on my stock seat pan and $25.00 to ship it to me. So $325.00 plus what ever it cost me to ship out my stock seat so I guess under 50 bucks so at the most the Terry Seat will be $375.00 or less total...

I had 7 seats on my Versys 650 including a Baldwin Tall Leather Seat cost me about $800.00. Had a Russell Daylong that i swapped a stock seat and about $200.00 for they are very pricey also so i got a screaming deal on it. Had a Corbin hated it....2 Kawi Gel Seats and a Seat Concepts Seat. For the riding i did the Terrys Flat Seat and the Seat Concepts seats were my favorites on the V-650. Both of them were quite a bit cheaper than the others also...If i would have done nothing but long trips the Russell Daylong would have been the way to go though...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 06-30-2018 at 12:24 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome