Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Seat Concept Seat
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by civit View Post
Joe, have you taken a longer ride with that concept seat yet? By the way what are those zippered bags? I just came back from a 1250 mile trip to the blue ridge, and the bike was outstanding on the twisties. One small exemption. The seat sucks! Had I not had the highway pegs to lean on I would have taken a bus home.

civit

The seat concepts seat is much better than the stock seat. Gets rid of the forward slide and the sitting area is more comfortable. For me being 6'2" with a 33" inseam I'm still up on the ridge where the pillion section starts. I have bad knees and a hip with arthritis in all of them so i need to sit back further on my seats. I was planning on buying a Terry Adcock Seat for the bike but came across the complete seats concept seat. So i got the Seat Concepts Seat for 2-Up riding on rare occasions and will be ordering a Terry Adcock Flat Seat like i had on my Versys 650. That way i can slide back as far as i want. I already got with Terry to see if he can make a flat seat for the V-1K and he replied he could but would be out on vacation till Mid-July. So i have my stock seat ready to ship to him as soon as he gets back. The Seat Concepts Seat is a good seat at a good price. But if the hump the seats have doesn't bother you. If you want a really comfy seat at a good price give Terry a call....https://www.terryscustomseats.com

The little bags are these.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...QCAR7DXK7X42ZF . I don't care for side cases so i can put tools or electrical goodies or whatever you need to carry in them. I put everything in a zip-lock bag first....

The Terry Adcock Flat Seat on my Versys 650...

IMG_1493 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome