Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Where is your GPS?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 10:40 AM
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddyBuddy View Post
Black Dog & weljo2001 - I like that Moto Werk GPS mount. The Moto Werk website says "Our Universal Over-the-Clocks GPS Mount KV1000LT was designed to complement the 2015 - 2017 Kawasaki Versys 1000 shape of the dashboard and its windscreen".

My Versys is 2012. I contacted Moto Werk. They said the Versys was not introduced to the US till 2015, which is why their GPS mount is designed for 2015-2017 Versys. They don't think their unit will fit my 2012 Versys. Any idea if the shape of the dashboard and windscreen changed from 2012 to 2015?

Couldn't say since we never see any early years here. Maybe some of the Canada boys or someone from across the pond has compared them... If theres a dealership close to you you could go check out a never bike and take measurements if needed.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome