Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Naked Versys

105K views 164 replies 62 participants last post by  E-Dawg 
#1 ·
Stripped off all the crap that I didn't like and came up with this.
Arrow Header, Two Bros Can, PCIII, Filter, 44t Rear Sprocket, RK 520 X-ring chain, Home made plate light.

Sorry about the sideways pic. :confused:

See less See more
#5 ·
Like Luke I couldn't live without my bags, but I really like this look for the V. That what the V is all about, isn't it. Versatility.

Good job going a different direction than most of the rest of us.

#6 ·
Mid to up top

Hey Luke and all,

I had just the can for about 2500 miles then added the Arrow Header about 1500 miles ago. I can really tell the difference with the header, feels like quite a bit more pull from 5 to 9k rpm. Wheelie Time!

I have not remapped the PCIII with the new header yet. I will be doing just a full power dyno pull on the 27th. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Bob

#7 ·
Hey Luke and all,

I had just the can for about 2500 miles then added the Arrow Header about 1500 miles ago. I can really tell the difference with the header, feels like quite a bit more pull from 5 to 9k rpm. Wheelie Time!

I have not remapped the PCIII with the new header yet. I will be doing just a full power dyno pull on the 27th. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Bob

Subscribed! :thumb:

#8 ·
Looks awesome. The back end is nice and clean. The exposed headers and exhaust seem to promote the nakedness and machine look. Do you notice any difference without the lower fairings?

I Like it alot.

My ermax undertail should come in next week. Looking forward to getting that garb off my tail.

Cheers,
Colin

#114 ·
Gotta say...the "hugger" on the rear ends sweeeeet....who makes it??????
next farkle on my list and was going to go with kawi- green but now.....???????

#13 ·
Nice look! Those headers are absolutely gorgeous... yum! They are like nice tits on a red head! LOL:clap: Good for you for showing them off!

#20 · (Edited)
I agree, especially if the lines were gold or bronze to match headers and chain.

BTW, Does anyone still have the original stickers on the tank? Most pics posted here, they're gone. Much better naked. I got a guy guessing my bike was a Aprillia the other day.

#28 ·
Answers

I cut off the excess with a coping saw :eek: and sanded the edges smooth with a file and some sandpaper. Just follow the mold lines in the plastic and use the stock license bracket in the hollow under the tail light.

I think the hugger came from www.twistedthrottle.com.

No secrets on a good deal other that to not take the first one you see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.