Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - BMW's Make Lousy Submarines
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2017, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
BMW's Make Lousy Submarines

Well we got lots of rain today. Told the girlfriend not to go into work today because parts of some of the freeways she would be using floods in certain areas. Guess i should have said something to her oldest son. But i don't see him a lot he and his girl have their own place. Well they came by tonight both of them soaking wet. He came by to get my Xterra because his $70,000 car was underwater with a bunch of other idiots that were stupid enough to get out in this crap. Sure it will be a total loss.But hey thats what insurance is for. At least no one was hurt just cold and wet...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome