Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

accessory connector on 2019 Versys 1000 SE

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  RaYzerman 
#1 ·
I've got the 2019 Versys 1000 SE and I can't seem to locate any connectors anywhere to tap into for my heated seat, etc. I have heard of people tying into the connector for heated grips but it's already in use. I can't find anything under the seat either. I just want to avoid doing directly to the battery if possible

#3 ·
Ok, I have both left and right side covers off but I was working on it in kind of a dark area and didn't notice any obvious connectors. Once the weather gets nicer I'll roll it outside and get a better look. I mounted a power plug for my heated jacket on the left upper panel close to the gas tank and am looking for a close power source. Thanks for the info and the pics

#9 ·
Don't know if this helps, on my 2016, I went looking behind the left panel and nothing there..... ended up taking the dash panel off, have to remove windshield bracket, and the bullet connectors are upper left of the IP. No way those wires are heavy enough, might be 20 ga., has 7.5 amp fuse in the fuse box...... I don't think I'd hook up a heated seat to it along with anything else. I'm using it for a voltmeter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.