New helmet shopping, seeking suggestions
- good ventilation in upright riding positon
- need to have room (ear pockets) to install a Bluetooth headset
- fit - long oval to medium oval, Shoeis and HJC helmets do not fit my head
- full face, not interested in modular or adv style
- ECE or Snell rated
- would like to have pinlock compatibility
- ability to wear glasses
- reasonably light weight and quiet, no giant shells (comes in more than 2 shell sizes)
Interested in the Bell Star MIPS but it seems a bit pricey. Also LS2 helmets seem to fit well but are very cheaply priced, is something missing from them? I also take a XL to 2XL in a LS2 while I take a L in most other helmets. Suggestions, also where to buy. Many helmets are cheaper in US compared to Canada even with exchange rate. Not sure why.
Last edited by twowheels; 11-24-2017 at 11:54 PM.