Nolan n90 question - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Rider's Gear Discuss protective riding gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Nolan n90 question

You all that wear the n 90. What is the difference between the n90 drive the n90 s and the n90 n. Competition accessories has three different types from 199 room 240. Also trying to understand what is differerence between the 102 and 103. Never had a Nolan but getting good feed back from the forum so am leaning towards the nolan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 06:51 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
The N90 come with a anti-fog insert the N90S doesn't

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Those buggers

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 07:50 PM

And I bought the N90 for cheaper than N90S from revzilla. So definitely go for the N90.

But here is what I found out about the Nolan. It doesn't have a well defined ear cutout, so it pushes my ear against my glasses and makes it a bit uncomfortable after abut an hour.

The good part of this is it takes attention away from your butt hurting from the stock seat..
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallhorn View Post
And I bought the N90 for cheaper than N90S from revzilla. So definitely go for the N90.

But here is what I found out about the Nolan. It doesn't have a well defined ear cutout, so it pushes my ear against my glasses and makes it a bit uncomfortable after abut an hour.

The good part of this is it takes attention away from your butt hurting from the stock seat..
Mmm so the cut out where speakers go doesn't help?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 08:11 PM

i do not have that problem at all... be wary of advice from people about helmet fit, because everyone has different shaped heads

1997 KLR 650
2011 Halle-friggin-leuya Versys

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Well I think you sold me. Probably going to buy off of revzilla like you said for 215. Now my wife wants a modular so will probably get 2. Will go try a shoei on for fit as se have mo nolans in spokane. I Luke how revzilla allows 1 free shipping exchange for sizing. Just worried about wife cause she is picky and has big cheek bones. I saw that the n90 chin bar stayed closed in 32 of 32 crash tests so that's cool.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
i do not have that problem at all... be wary of advice from people about helmet fit, because everyone has different shaped heads

+1

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
This is very true and I agree.. both positive negative aspects of a helmet. I bought the Nolan based on all the advice and review I read about it - and yet I have a problem that I mentioned that was not written anywhere... I must have a very different head shape than other people.

The best thing to do is try it out and see how it fits YOU.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode