Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 94 Results
  1. Wanted
    I don't know how popular this still is but is anyone selling his Versys gen2 GS-Style front beak by any chance ? You know the one the user Hoghead made like almost 10 years ago, because he didn't like the quality of the one he bought from an malaysian vendor ? That guy just made himself a mold...
  2. 🖐New Member Introductions
    Hi all! I'm so glad to be part of the community. I've been a member of the forum for a few weeks now, and an owner of this beauty since Jan 18th. Already fitted side and back cases (pending: making proper, not plastic, kawasaki key for them), replaced windshield (with Givi D4132ST) and bought...
  3. 💬General Discussion - X300
    We have a warped rotor issue. The bike only has 5500km. The rider has been riding for over a decade and has never even worn out any brake pads, never mind bent a rotor. Bike went into the shop. They confirmed it is warped and it has no other damage. The shop called for warranty. Kawi Canada said...
  4. For Sale
    For Sale: New Arrow 71698AON Maxi Race-Tech Exhaust. This unit is made specifically for Kawasaki ER-6N / F (2005-2011) & Versys 650 (2007-2014). Maxi Race-Tech silencers have been designed to match the need of a bigger-volume silencer, to be used on bigger bikes. This one was purchased for a...
    $225 USD
  5. 🖐New Member Introductions
    I just joined the forum to learn more about what direction I want to go with my recent purchase, a 2009 Versys 650 with 11,500 miles on it. I recently sold my 2017 Versys 1000 that had a little over 5,000 miles on it. So far I am very impressed with the 650 torque and performance. Took a 150...
  6. 💬General Discussions - V1000
    I was looking at options for a windshield for my 2019 versys 1000 se lt... Besides the usual options (national cycle, madstad, puid, givi...) I found this: KAWASAKI ,VERSYS 1000 SE, 19-23. What do you think? Looks very complex but does it work well? I currently have a Puig and I'm not...
  7. 🖐New Member Introductions
    I bought a used 2017 Versys 300x in May of 2022 with only 95 actual miles on it. Yes, only 95 actual miles and still had the break in oil in it. I had to drive about 3 hours from Tullahoma, TN to Gainsville, GA to pick it up. I didn't get a great price on it, but got a fair price on it. So far...
  8. Modifications - Performance - V-650
    Hi all. I recently bought a 2009 Versys 650 and underneath all the fairings, I found that the radiator was damaged. Not leaking, still functional, but I'm turning this bike into a naked custom touring/scrambler and I'd like to get rid of as many broken/damaged/plastic parts as I can. Found my...
  9. 💬General Discussions - V-650
    Hello everyone, I have owned a lot of bikes in my time, from Harley's to KLR to 2nd gen V-Max, etc. I recently picked up a paired of Versys, a 08 and 09. I have to say, the Versys is a pretty impressive bike especially for the price. I am 6'5" 230lbs and it has great handling and power...
  10. 🖐New Member Introductions
    Hi Gang I bought a 2012 Versys 1K a couple of weeks ago, joined a couple of forums but forgot to say hello on here! I'm a Brit living in Germany, had many bikes over the years but most recently a BMW R1150 GS, so the comparison with the Versys makes sense. So far I'm very happy with the big ugly...
  11. 🔧Technical Discussion - V-650
    I have been hearing some noise while slowing down or while I'm driving, its pretty prominent when I speed up and then slow down. Sound much like an airplane landing and hitting the breaks, like an air suctions sound. It was a slight sound before, but recently i took it out for cool 500km ride...
  12. Modifications - Cosmetic - V-650
    I just picked up a 2021 Versys 650 LT and I'm trying to decide on what crash bars (engine guards) to buy. Opinions/reviews with multiple pictures would help me decide. Don't hold back! Tell me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly! And don't forget the pictures....
  13. Modifications - Performance - V-650
    Update: This discussion was responded to in my post in the General Discussions - V-650: Continental TKC-70 Rocks rear tire 170/60 (vs. stock 160/60) on 2020 Versys 650 OK?
  14. 🖐New Member Introductions
    Perhaps I'll begin here. I've joined the forum to gauge potential market space. I've been a fan of Kawi small engine bikes for years and years and years, and recently got myself knee deep into the Versys 300. Of course, stock Kawi bikes (small engines at least) are a bit lacking in some...
  15. 🖐New Member Introductions
    Hi All, I've been riding for a couple years, just sold my Honda cb300R for something I can use around the island but also go abroad on with a Pillion. I'm looking at purchasing a Kawasaki Versys 650 2016 with 6k miles on the clock! It's up for £4,250 and putting in an offer on Monday for it...
  16. Member Rides
    I got some dirt miles in again yesterday. I have some thoughts that may help some guys new to dirt or gravel. Most was winding climbing and descending fire roads nothing to hardcore but the loose gravel was tricky for some of the big bikes with me. The roughest sections had some very...
  17. 🖐New Member Introductions
    Hello everyone, greetings from Austria! - Versys 650, '07 - 24.000 km, well serviced - black - needs new tires --> Michelin Road 5 - stock bike without mods --> needs taller windscreen (190 cm / 6'3") I haven't picked it up from the previous owner yet; will update shortly! Greetz :)
1-17 of 94 Results